Today marks the last post in the BPP series and the release of SHADOW MOON! Yay!
If you haven’t yet ordered your copy of this bi werewolf ex-tennis player turned coach’s story (now that’s a mouthful), you can head over to Amazon, iBooks, Nook, Kobo, or any other preferred e-books store and still get it at a special discounted new release price 🙂
That being said, I have one last post to showcase bisexual protagonists in indie fantasy lit left. This one is slightly different, since these aren’t personal recommendations like before, but a list of titles with bi MCs that I haven’t gotten around to reading yet (although I definitely plan to).
So if you’re looking for more books to check out, I kindly invite you to sift through the list.
The books are in no particular order, and the link will take you to their respective Amazon page:
- Inheritance by Amelia Faulkner
- Small Town Witch by Kristen S. Walker
- The Dystopia Spell by Brian Olsen
- Scratching in the Dirt by S.M. Henley
- Deathspell by Peter Dawes
- Right to Silence by Lili Luchesi
- Witch’s Spark by Laura Greenwood
- Dragonhaze by Mirren Hogan
- Thorns and Fangs by Gillian St. Kevern
- The Tale of a Faerie Knight by Tay LaRoi
- Wolf’s Whisper by Arizona Tape
- Kushiel’s Dart by Jacqueline Carey
- The Complete Horse Mistress Collection by R. A. Steffan
- Song of the Ice Lord by J. A. Clement
- Notna by J.D. Cunegan
- Shadow Maker by Amir Lane
- Sleight of Hand by Mark Henwick
- Bellica by Katje van Loon
- Wild Magic by May Dawney
All right, that’s a wrap! If you missed any of the previous posts, they’re all available in the BPP tag.
I really enjoyed putting together this mini series, and I hope my schedule will allow me to do something similar again in the future 🙂
Leave a Reply